We are committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We strive to be compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 A and AA criteria.
For more information, please visit W3C.
How to request content in accessible format
If you need information in a different format please contact us and tell us:
- the web address (URL) of the content
- your name and email address
- the format you need
If you have any issues or questions, please contact us using our online form.